We have advanced health technology and experienced Gynaecologist-Obstetricians. We have helped thousands of women to give birth through normal delivery.
Normal delivery is a natural process of childbirth through the vagina, which is why it is also called vaginal delivery. It is safe and gives birth to a healthy baby. But you have to make sure that it will be done under an experienced obstetrician-gynecologist.
One of the famous gynecologists in Gurgaon, Dr. Bindu Garg, has expertise in normal delivery. She has more than 37 years of experience as a specialist in handling pregnancies and vaginal deliveries. At her hospital in Neelkanth, she has a team of skilled obstetricians and gynecologists who help deliver healthy babies with her. During this process, she makes sure that mother and baby are safe at all. This is why she usually conducts counseling sessions for moms-to-be a few days before their due date of delivery.
1. Joints are loosened. 2. Frequent urination or urge to urinate. 3. False contractions. 4. The stool might get watery. 5. Vaginal discharge increases and thickens. 6. Frequent and stronger contractions. 7. Pain is experienced in the lower back and continues to the abdomen and leg. 8. Mucus starts to appear in the urine. 9. Water breaking or amniotic sac ruptures. 10. Uneasiness and experience of intense pain. 11. Bleeding
1. The first stage (labor and thinning of cervix):- It is the first stage of labor. It begins when one starts to experience regular contractions that help the cervix dilate and stretch wider to deliver the baby. It is the longest stage and lasts up to 13 hours for the first delivery and about 7-8 hours for subsequent deliveries.
2. The second stage (birth of the baby) When the complete dilation of the cervix occurs, it means that the baby is about to take birth. The contractions become intense, which allows the baby’s head first to move through the birth canal. This stage causes extreme pain and fatigue to the mother because it requires the push after every contraction. The baby's birth can take a few minutes or hours and can be longer for the women having their first child.
3. The third stage (delivery of the placenta) This is the final stage of the labor and is called the afterbirth. In this stage, the placenta is delivered. The placenta is delivered after 5 to 30 minutes of the baby’s birth manually by gently massaging the lower abdomen.
1. It is healthy for both mother and child. As the baby is born, he/she is instantly put to their mother’s arm, which makes the bond between the mother and child stronger.
2. Normal delivery also stimulates lactation. During vaginal birth, many other hormones are also stimulated. These hormones include oxytocin that stimulates lactation, and the other most important hormone is prolactin, the mothering hormone, which also stimulates lactation.
3. The recovery rate is faster after the normal delivery. As it does not require any surgery, the women get discharged from the hospital after one day of the delivery. Usually, there is no such major infection that occurs after the normal delivery, which also makes it the safest.
4. There are minimum changes that any problems occur after delivery. Women can do all sorts of work without any pain. Life after the normal delivery is the same as it was before the pregnancy.
1. Exercise Regularly: Exercise helps you to increase stamina and makes one active. The doctor consults the exercises that work on the pelvic region to have a normal delivery.
2. Healthy Diet: One must eat a healthy diet during their pregnancy phase. A healthy diet makes one strong and also nourishes one’s body to combat the pain and uneasiness of the labor. A good diet also makes the baby healthier and stronger.
3. Maintain A Healthy Weight: For normal delivery, healthy weight is also a key. Excessive weight or fat can make it difficult to have a normal delivery.
4. Take Proper Sleep: A sleep of 8 to 10 hours is necessary. Proper sleep aids in relaxing and combat stress and fatigue.
Dr. Bindu Garg is a famous Gynaecologist-Obstetrician, infertility & IVF specialist. She practices at Neelkanth Hospital in Gurgaon, World Infertility & IVF Centre in Delhi, and La Midas Aesthetics in Gurgaon. She is the first IVF doctor in Gurgaon to deliver a baby through In vitro fertilization (IVF) treatment. She has more than 41 years of experience (37+ years as a specialist) in the field of gynecology, obstetrics, and infertility.
Apart from infertility treatments, she also has expertise in-
In 2003, Dr. Bindu Garg became the first doctor in Gurgaon to help deliver the first IVF baby. It was a hopeful moment for childless couples in the city. Since then she has become a hope for them. She has delivered more than 20,000 babies through IVF procedures in the last 37 years which is the highest in North India.