As per a recent study, infertility is one of the most common problems worldwide and over 15% of married couples are affected by it.
One of the most common issues faced by men nowadays is Male Infertility. As per a recent study, infertility is one of the most common problems worldwide and over 15% of married couples are affected by it. In India, around 23% men are suffering from male infertility, whether they are aware of it or not. This means that nearly 1 in 7 couples is infertile, which means they haven't been able to conceive a child even though they've had frequent, unprotected sexual intercourse for a year or longer. In up to half of these couples, male infertility plays at least a partial role. We at Neelkanth hospital recognize this and have ensured that we have the best infertility specialists in Gurgaon whom you can consult for all your problems.
1. Premature ejaculation
2. Small volumes of fluid ejaculated
3. Erectile dysfunction
4. Pain in the testicles
5. Swelling in the penis or testicles
6. Respiratory issues
7. Abnormal breast growth
8. Signs of hormonal issues like decreased body hair
2. Infection or inflammation of the epididymis (epididymitis) or testicles (orchitis) and some sexually transmitted infections, including gonorrhea or HIV.
3. Ejaculation issues.
4. Antibodies that attack sperm
5. Tumors in reproductive or hormonal glands
6. Undescended testicles
7. Defects of tubules that transport sperm from surgery, prior infections, trauma or abnormal development, such as with cystic fibrosis or similar inherited conditions.
8. Chromosome defects such as Klinefelter's syndrome
9. Celiac disease
10. Certain medications or prior surgeries
Unhealthy lifestyle and environment such as:
1. Overexposure to certain environmental elements such as heat, toxins and chemicals can reduce sperm production or sperm function.
2. Over exposure to temperature at scrotum due to working on a laptop for long stretches of time.
3. Drug use
5. Alcohol usage
In 2003, when Dr. Bindu Garg became the first doctor in Gurgaon to perform a test tube baby, it was a revolutionary moment for childless couples in the city. She has since become a beacon of light for childless couples. She has delivered more than 20,000 babies through IVF treatment in the last 37 years which is one of the highest in North India.
Dr. Bindu Garg is the best Gynaecologist-Obstetrician & IVF specialist in Gurgaon. She practices at Neelkanth Infertility & IVF Hospital in Gurgaon, World Infertility & IVF Centre in Delhi, and La Midas Medical Aesthetics & Wellness Centre in Gurgaon. She is the first IVF doctor in Gurgaon to deliver a baby through In vitro fertilization (IVF) treatment. She has more than 42 years of experience in the field of gynecology, obstetrics and infertility treatment. Apart from infertility treatments, she also has expertise in a normal delivery, high-risk pregnancy, PCOS, PCOD, laparoscopic surgeries, and all female reproductive health. She also has been conferred with the “Haryana Ratan” award. She also has been honored with “Rajeev Gandhi Ekta Samman”, “Mahatma Gandhi Samman” and the “Swastha Bharat Samman”, for her social work and contribution in the health sector.