Dr. Bindu Garg is the best IVF Doctor in Gurgaon. She is proud to have one of the country's highest overall success rates and carry-home baby rates. We are dedicated to offering the most cutting-edge infertility treatment.
Dr. Bindu Garg is renowned as one of the top IVF doctor in Gurgaon. He has an overall experience of 41 years (37+ years as a specialist). She has expertise in the Department of Gynaecology, Obstetrics, and Infertility.
She practices at Neelkanth Hospital and La Midas Aesthetics in Gurgaon. Along with she also provides her services and treatment at World Infertility & IVF Center in Delhi.
One of the biggest achievements of her career is that she is the first IVF doctor under her guidance the first IVF baby in Gurgaon was born. She also manage normal delivery, high-risk pregnancy, PCOS/PCOD, laparoscopic & hysteroscopy surgeries.
She has been honored with many awards by different organizations. These include the "Haryana Ratan," the "Rajiv Gandhi Ekta Samman," the "Mahatma Gandhi Samman," and the "Swasth Bharat Samman." These awards prove her valuable contribution to the society.Know More
At her IVF center in Gurgaon, Dr. Bindu Garg became the first doctor in 2003 to perform the first test tube baby in Gurugram. It was a revolutionary moment for childless couples in the city. Since then she has become the hope for childless couples. He has helped deliver over 20,000 babies through IVF treatment in the last 37 years, the highest in North India.
IVF, or In vitro fertilization, is a reproductive technology that helps couples facing difficulties in conceiving a child. It involves a process of fertilizing an egg with sperm outside the body in a laboratory environment.
IVF has been an important option for individuals and couples struggling with infertility. Infertility can be caused by various factors. These may be fallopian tube blockage, low sperm count, advanced maternal age, or unexplained infertility. Infertility treatment at the right time has allowed countless couples to achieve their dream of having a child.
If you want the best IVF center in Gurgaon call us now to book an appointment.
1. Fallopian Tube damage or blockage
2. Premature ovarian failure
3. Ovulation disorders
5. Any genetic disorder which is obstructing fertility
6. Uterine Fibroids
7. Impaired Sperm production
8. Unexplained fertility
9. Impending Cancer or any major treatments that could impair fertility
1. Ovarian Reserve Testing: This is done to determine the quantity and quality of your eggs. Your doctor will test the concentration of follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), estradiol (estrogen), and anti-Mullerian hormone in your blood.
2. Semen Analysis: If not done as part of the initial fertility evaluation, your doctor will conduct a semen analysis shortly before starting the IVF treatment cycle.
3. Uterine Examination: Before starting IVF, a doctor will do a thorough evaluation of the lining of the uterus. This evaluation may include procedures such as sonohysterography and ultrasound. This provides detailed images of the uterine cavity. Additionally, a hysteroscopy may be performed. In this process, a thin, flexible, lighted telescope called a hysteroscope is inserted through the vagina and cervix. These diagnostic techniques allow doctors to examine the environment of the uterus. This will help doctors to ensure its suitability for IVF procedures.
1. Ovarian stimulation: Ovaries are stimulated to produce multiple eggs to reduce the failure rate. Sometimes, if natural stimulation does not work, hormones are used to stimulate. In some cases, medications are also required.
2. Egg retrieval: This is normally done at IVF Centres. The eggs are removed from follicles through a needle connected to a suction device.
3. Sperm retrieval: In cases of male infertility, where there is little or no sperm in the ejaculate. Sperm retrieval is an advanced microsurgical method used to retrieve sperm. This is done in certified IVF centers only.
4. Fertilization Process: Conventionally, healthy sperm and mature eggs are kept for fertilization and incubated overnight. In case of previous cases of failure, ICSI (Intracytoplasmic sperm injection) is used.
5. Embryo Transfer: Embryo transfer is a critical final step in the IVF process, usually occurring two to five days after egg retrieval at the IVF center. This procedure is generally painless and involves passing a long, thin, flexible tube known as a catheter through the vagina, cervix, and uterus. At the end of a catheter, a syringe containing one or more embryos suspended in a small amount of liquid is attached. Using this syringe, the doctor carefully places the embryo into the uterus for implantation.
After the embryo transfer is complete, a woman needs to take care of her nutrition and her health. Couples should abstain from sex, alcohol, and drugs. You should take her vanity and prenatal vitamins religiously. All these things increase the chances of success of IVF procedures.
The cost of IVF treatment in Gurgaon can vary depending on several factors, including the particular clinic. It also depends on the expertise of the medical team, the type of procedure, and the add-on treatments required.
On average, the cost of an IVF cycle in Gurgaon can range from INR 1,50,000 to INR 3,00,000 or more. This cost usually includes counseling, fertility drugs, ultrasound monitoring, egg retrieval, laboratory procedures, embryo transfer, and basic blood tests.
However, it is important to note that additional costs may apply. It can be for fertility drugs, diagnostic tests, frozen embryo transfers or any necessary medical interventions. It is recommended to consult Dr. Bindu Garg's IVF Centre in Gurgaon to get detailed information about the cost structure and possible financial implications.
In addition, it is advised to inquire about any possible additional costs that may arise during the IVF process, such as the need for multiple cycles, embryo freezing and storage fees, and the cost of future embryo transfers if necessary.