We are proud to have one of the country's highest overall success rates and carry-home baby rates. We are dedicated to offering the most cutting-edge infertility treatments in Gurgaon in order to assist our patients in achieving a successful pregnancy.
IVF or in vitro fertilizations is a series of procedures to assist you with conception. It is when a human egg is fertilized with sperm in a laboratory. If the fertilized egg (embryo) successfully implants in the uterus, this will result in pregnancy. In vitro fertilization, commonly referred to as IVF, is a procedure or set of procedures used to help infertility in people who cannot conceive children naturally. In a nutshell, during IVF, mature eggs are taken from the ovaries and fertilized with sperm in a laboratory, after which these fertilized eggs are transferred to a uterus.
1. Fallopian Tube damage or blockage
2. Premature ovarian failure
3. Ovulation disorders
5. Any genetic disorder which is obstructing fertility
6. Uterine Fibroids
7. Impaired Sperm production
8. Unexplained fertility
9. Impending Cancer or any major treatments that could impair fertility
1. Ovarian Reserve Testing: This is done to determine the quantity and quality of your eggs, your doctor might test the concentration of follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), estradiol (estrogen) and anti-mullerian hormone in your blood during the first few days of your menstrual cycle.
2. Semen Analysis: If not done as part of your initial fertility evaluation, the doctor will conduct a semen analysis shortly before the starting the IVF treatment cycle.
3. Uterine Examination: The doctor will examine the inside lining of the uterus before you start IVF. This might involve a sonohysterography and an ultrasound to create images of your uterine cavity. It could also include a hysteroscopy — in which a thin, flexible, lighted telescope (hysteroscope) is inserted through your vagina and cervix into your uterus.
1. Ovarian stimulation: Ovaries are stimulated to produce multiple eggs. Multiple eggs are needed to reduce failure rate. Sometimes, if natural stimulation does not work, hormones are used to stimulate. In some cases, medications are also required.
2. Egg retrieval: This is normally done at the IVF Centre. The eggs are removed from the follicles through a needle connected to a suction device. Multiple eggs can be removed in about 20 minutes.
3. Sperm retrieval: In cases of male infertility, where there is little or no sperm in the ejaculate, sperm retrieval is an advanced microsurgical method used to retrieve sperm. This is conducted at the IVF Centre itself.
4. Fertilization Process: Conventionally, healthy sperm and mature eggs are kept for fertilization and incubated overnight. In case of previous cases of failure, ICSI (Intracytoplasmic sperm injection) is used.
5. Embryo Transfer: This is the final step in the IVF process, embryo transfer is done at the IVF Centre and usually takes place two to five days after egg retrieval. Usually this is a painless procedure, the doctor will insert a long, thin, flexible tube called a catheter into your vagina, through your cervix and into your uterus. A syringe containing one or more embryos suspended in a small amount of fluid is attached to the end of the catheter. Using the syringe, the doctor places the embryo into your uterus.
After the embryo transfer is completed, the woman has to take care of her nutrition and her health, to ensure that her procedure succeeds. She must refrain from sex, alcohol and drugs, and must take her futility and prenatal vitamins religiously.
In 2003, when Dr. Bindu Garg became the first doctor in Gurgaon to perform a test tube baby, it was a revolutionary moment for childless couples in the city. She has since become a beacon of light for childless couples. She has delivered more than 20,000 babies through IVF treatment in the last 37 years which is one of the highest in North India.
Dr. Bindu Garg is the best Gynaechologist-Obstetrician & IVF specialist in Gurgaon. She practices at Neelkanth Infertility & IVF Hospital in Gurgaon, World Infertility & IVF Centre in Delhi and La Midas Medical Aesthetics & Wellness Centre in Gurgaon. She is the first IVF doctor in Gurgaon to deliver a baby through In vitro fertilization (IVF) treatment. She has more than 42 years of experience in the field of gynecology, obstetrics and infertility treatment. Apart from infertility treatments, she also has expertise in normal delivery, high risk pregnancy, PCOS, PCOD, laparoscopic surgeries and all female reproductive health. She also has been conferred upon with “Harayna Ratan” award. She also has been honored with “Rajeev Gandhi Ekta Samman”, “Mahatma Gandhi Samman” and the “Swastha Bharat Samman”, for her social work and contribution in the health sector.
Dr Bindu Garg’s positive attitude gives her patients mental peace and support. I visited her in 2014 after visiting so many hospitals of Delhi NCR and with faded hopes to become a mom but in my first interaction with her I knew there I am in right hands now I remember how she boosted me and strengthen me that its just a starting and I am too young to give up. She is so polite and her advices are so great we wholeheartedly trusted her and got pregnant few months after visiting her and in june 2015 welcomed our baby boy.Truely she is like a God to us.
Today I’ve been blessed with positive news about my pregnancy and all thanks to the entire team. I had come to them with a failed IVF cycle. I was emotionally shattered when I came. Then I consulted Dr. Bindu Garg who is the best IVF specialist in Gurgaon for the entire treatment of my IVF cycle – I’ve realized how different and diligently they’ve handled it. A thorough investigation was done for my previous failure and the entire team kept me updated regularly on the processes. And today I’m so grateful to them for this positive news.
My baby is born here on 06th Aug 2022. Specially Dr. Bindu ma'am and Teena ma'ams care is very polite. All the doctors and all the staffs are very good and heartiest. Thank you all for giving us the most beautiful moments.